Installation Guide : BBS Flat Caps
This is a pretty straight forward install, but we will cover some extras that some people may over look
- Remove Stock centercaps
- Clean threads on inside bore of wheel to make sure it is clean of debris
- Install new centercap emblems into flat caps by applying even pressure to the cap (we machine the center openings tight to account for worn down emblems)
- Remove cir-clip from original centercap assembly
- Remove waffle plate
- Install waffle plate and cir-clip onto new flat cap
- Do not use antiseize on the threads, this can cause the caps to come loose when driving
- We highly recommend using our tool to tighten the caps, as it is the easiest way to apply enough torque to the centercap
- Thread into wheel as tight as possible (we dont want these going anywhere!
- Stand back and enjoy your new flat caps!